Date and Time
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM CDT
Bellevue Regional Community Center Upstairs Meeting Room
Free as a guest. Please RSVP: Exchangeclub.email@example.com
Membership: $220 yearly or $55 per quarter
Club members enjoy fun, relaxed meetings with no mandatory attendance. We begin every meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance and after a few minutes of project updates, we enjoy informative and interesting guest speakers and discussions. Come join our meetings and be part of good fellowship with friends and neighbors as we all work together to make Bellevue a better place!
Please see our facebook page for updates on our guest speakers for each of our meetings.
Americanism & Patriotism
Maureen Riley, Administrator, Exchange Club of Bellevue
The Exchange Club of Bellevue meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month for a Breakfast meeting at 7:30 a.m.
Why Join Exchange? – I want to ...
- Make Bellevue a better place to live, work & play.
- Enjoy creating community with friends and neighbors.
- Help protect children from abuse and neglect.
- Encourage strengthening America through patriotism.
- Support youth activities and personal fitness.
- Hear outstanding community leaders and speakers.
- Keep current with what’s happening in Bellevue.